Monday, November 2, 2015

Samhain

Hi bbs! Here I am wearing a new cropped white sweatshirt* from Wholesale 7. It's super simple and comfy and perfect for the changing weather!
Oh my god I haven't posted in like two weeks and it's been so horrible. I've been really fucking busy because I threw a party/show/seance at a local gallery on halloween, and it consumed all of my energy. But now it's done and I can get back to my normal routine! As you might have noticed, I have changed my handle across all my platforms to DÆVA, which is my new artist identity :) If you google it you will see that dæva means demon, so it's sort of a play on works of a demon diva, aka everything that makes up my aesthetic. The identity is going to bridge the gap between all of my art projects, including fashion and music and net art. I started a facebook page for it and it would mean a lot to me if you would follow/like it! Also below is a little video of me performing and singing a couple of my songs as DÆVA, and there will be many more to come! :-)

2 comments :

  1. nice post, fan me back ,please~~http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete