Monday, May 16, 2016

Red

In this outfit I am wearing a floral dress and a black purse from Light In The Box, and my extensions from Uniwigs. I got this dress like a week ago and I've already worn it out at least twice, it's so comfortable! Also I really needed a new purse and this one is the perfect size. Wearing these extensions makes me wish my hair was really this long. I actually started taking biotin to try and get my hair to grow faster, I hope it works. I really want to grow it out.
I graduated this weekend!!!!! I have no idea how that happened, I can't believe it's over. It's pretty scary honestly, since I still don't know what I'm going to do next. If anyone has a job or an opportunity or an adventure for me please let me know! Maybe I will just buy a yurt and play music in the forest by myself. Or maybe I will move to a city and join the club kid scene and get into trouble. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the summer and sleep until noon as often as I can :-)
~ click here for tunes ~

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on graduating! :) Your look is amazing! The dress is so pretty! If the biotin works, let me know :D

    ReplyDelete