Saturday, June 4, 2016

Friday Night

Here is an outfit for going out on the weekend and gettin into trouble. Saadia gave me this bra and it might be the best present anyone has ever given me. I really like looking like some kind of goth ice princess as the summer rolls in, it makes me feel out of place in a wonderful way. I was thinking today how my aesthetic is always going against the seasons, I wonder why that is. Maybe in the fall I'll dye my hair orange and see how it feels to be in sync with the changing leaves. 
Anyway, next week I have my last day at work. Then I'm going to NYC for the weekend with Yoni, and then I have no plans until August when I am supposedly moving to Chicago. We'll see what happens. No matter what, in a few weeks I'll be out of this town. 
~ Click Here for tunes ~


2 comments :