Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Flux

Here I am wearing a red overall dress from Yoins :-) It's a little small for me but very cute all the same, and the fabric is so soft! It's kind of like, fake suede.
I've fallen behind on posting lately because I'm currently living in this cabin in the middle of nowhere in the mountains. It's lovely but I don't have internet so it's been hard to keep up with my normal internet routine. But I'm moving to Brooklyn in less than two weeks, so then I should be posting a lot more and playing catch up. It doesn't feel real yet, everything is set up and I know it's happening but it still seems like some distant, abstract idea. Sometimes it hits me in waves that it's real and I get super excited or scared. I can't wait to decorate my new room and explore the neighborhood and see my friends. There is so much to do, wow wow wow, I'm just trying to take it one step at a time!!

No comments :

Post a Comment