Saturday, November 5, 2016

Genesis

Here I am wearing a choker and a jean jacket from Zaful :-)
This outfit feel much more like me than the last one I posted, but all around I feel like I am beginning to feel more like myself in this city. I can't believe it but yesterday I got the coolest job, I start on monday, and its better than any of the dozens of others I applied to and makes the past 3 months of rejection and worrying completely worth it. It's at this really cool company called Electric Objects, I'll write more about it once I've actually started but it looks like I'll be writing about the collections and emailing artists. Oh man I'm so excited.
❤ click here for tunes 

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely adore that jacket, so so beautiful!!
    Regards.
    Savecatch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog.! looking so adore in it babe.!
    Regards
    Somethingoff.com

    ReplyDelete